The Mid-Carolina Senior Community Services Employment Program offers:
- Part-time training with organizations that provide important services in the community
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Assistance in finding part-time or full-time employment
- 20 hours of paid work per week at the federal minimum wage
- 55 or older with limited income (income depends on family size)
Call us at 910-323-4191, or visit our office at 6205 Raeford Road, Fayetteville, NC 28304 to learn about exciting on-the-job training.
SCSEP offers older adults opportunities to utilize their skills and learn new skills in order to obtain gainful employment.